Is nose swelling the cause for nose divertion? (photos)

My nose looks more diverted to the right then to the left, i have taken many pictures and i'm not quite satisfied with my results i yet have 4 weeks post op should i be concern?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Is nose swelling the cause for nose divertion?

If you are showing a post Rhinoplasty photos- the result in my opinion- is unacceptable. I do see your concern. In order to achieve your best nose- you will need a major reduction and re-sculpting of all of the components of the nose. If you are not satisfied with your Operating Surgeon- then seek a second opinion from a Board Certified PS with a minimum experience of 10 years in Rhinoplasty

Swelling and deviation, rhinoplasty

Swelling can cause deviation after a rhinoplasty.  Unlikely to cause an issue so long as the structure underneath is truly straight.  Nonetheless, still wise to try to treat the swelling with taping at night for a week, month, or more depending on progress.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD