Am I a good candidate for a Tummy tuck? And how much will it cost approximately? I live in Louisiana. (photos)

I want a normal belly button, and if possible can the huge scar be removed? I am 34 yrs old weight 130lbs 5'0" had 2 kids via C-section not having more children. The scar is due to a tumor removal from left ovary during second pregnancy

Tummy Tuck

Thanks for submitting your question. It is hard to know for sure without a consultation to examine your case; however, if you have the following you could be a good candidate for a tummy tuck: some skin looseness, some muscle laxity, and some fatty fullness. 
All the best,Dr. Mentz

TT and Lipo

Hello. You would need an in-person examination to evaluate your muscle laxity and  for a possible umbilical hernia.  A full TT would be necessary and some of you vertical scar can be removed.  

DrBurnett#realself100

Tummy contouring

Dear jenniferit:
Based on your photos alone, you could be a candidate for a tummy tuck procedure +/- liposuction of your waists.   Most of your lower midline scar can be removed.   However, a formal physical exam is needed to give you any meaningful advice.  Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,
Dr. BasuHouston, TX

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.
From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for full tummy tuck with liposuction to your flanks and back.
The Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kins regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Am I a candidate for a tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question. Yes, you would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. This could flatten your tummy and completely get rid of the lower abdominal scar. Liposuction of the flanks is always included to further contour the waist. Pricing varies depending of the extent of the procedure but if you call my office on Monday my staff can give you an approximate price so you have a better idea. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to answer them.

Am I a TT candidate ?

yes , you appear per picture to be a great candidate , I woul be able to remove all the scarring , redo your belly button , would also recommend you get liposuction which I always include in my tummy tucks, I also for a much better result and really defines your midsection. Good luck on your journey and would be happy to see you....

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for a Tummy tuck? And how much will it cost approximately?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  You will likely be a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery ( I think that you are very close to being ready); definitive advice however would necessitate much more information.  The majority of the vertical scar would be removed with the procedure.
Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.
 When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.   In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  You may find the attached link, helpful to you as you learn more.  Best wishes.