I'm unhappy with my asymmetrical nostrils and tip after open rhinoplasty. It's been 5 weeks. Will this get better? (Photo)

I had an open rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago along with correction of a deviated septum. I'm a little discouraged and concerned with the way the left side looks. This is where the deviated septum was. Will the appearance get better or will I need a revision to correct the appearance? It looks extremely lopsided. I have a 6 week follow up appointment next week. How should my surgeon address these concerns? Is there anything that can be done?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Aymmetric nostrils

You have asymmetric notching of left nasal ala. This could be corrected by placing an onlay graft over the lateral crus of the left lower lateral cartilage. Your nostrils might not look perfectly symmetric after this procedure but significant would be acheivable.

Anthony R. Bittar, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon