Anything I can do to alleviate numbness, tightness & discomfort I continue to experience 3 years out from a full facelift?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Very unusual pain syndrome after a facelift.
Facial pain 3 years after face lift
- From your description, it seems likely that your pain is from dilated blood vessels from hot weather.
- That can definitely make your face too tight from increased blood flow.
- Cooling the face with ice compresses probably will help, so will air conditioning.
- But I wonder if you have high blood pressure as the underlying cause of this problem.
- Or are on a vasodilating medicine.
- In addition to seeing your original plastic surgeon, you should see your regular doctor as well to be sure that high blood pressure or some underlying condition medicine isn't the source of the pain. Best wishes.
Pain and Discomfort 3-years post-op facelift
I recommend that you try acupuncture.
You might also like...
Numbness and tightness after facelifts
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.