What do I need to help with my breasts? (photo)

I'm very uncomfortable with my breasts, they are triangle shaped and far apart. They sag slightly and have large areolas and low nipples. I want smaller areolas and it would be nice for my nipple fo be higher up on my breast. I have small A cup breasts. They are slightly tubular and go off to the side. One is also bigger than the other. Any ideas?

What do I need to help with my breasts?

Thank you for your question and sharing your photos.
There is a technique that does not require a vertical incision or breast implants to improve shape and position of breasts. The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift method reshapes and re-positions breasts through an incision around the areola. The larger breast can also be made smaller to achieve symmetry and areolas made smaller and more appropriate for your breast size. I hope this helps.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

BA candidate

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a breast augmentation. 

Any women desiring breast augmentation surgery in Newport Beach is a candidate as long as there are no health problems present which would preclude her from having surgery. If the desired goal is to enhance or restore size and shape or to improve asymmetry, breast augmentation is a viable option. Breast augmentation can improve a body image, self-esteem, self-concept, and quality of life.
Ideal Candidates for Breast Augmentation in Newport Beach
  • Women who desire larger, shapelier breasts.
  • Women with a moderate degree of breast sagging and smaller breasts, whose problem can be solved by enlargement.
  • Women who have one breast that is noticeably smaller than the other (asymmetry).
  • Women who have an uneven chest wall or rib cage.
  • Women requiring breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.

Breast augmentation with implants and lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tubular /assymetry

I would recommend you make an appointment with several board certified plastic surgeons for consultation. You will need a combination of mastopexy(breastlift)  areolar reduction and implants.   You can definitely expect an improvement with surgery but your situation is a little more complex.  Good Luck!

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implant

Based on your photos and description of your desired outcome, I think a breast lift with a small implant to increase volume would be a good call for you. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) who can assess you in person and discuss options. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Best to seek a few in person consultations to understand the operative sessions needed to gain an improved appearance.. 

A lift and implant will probably be your best option

You will probably require a breast lift, either peri-areolar or vertical, and maybe a small implant. You will need different sized implants to improve the size discrepancy. Make sure your doctor is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and that he has a lot of experience with fixing this type of breast issue. This is more complex than it appears. Hope this helps. Good Luck. 

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

A periareolar lift to help with symmetry and possibly a small implant on the smaller side or even both if you would like to go larger would be nice.  

The best solution

In my experience, I would offer you cohesive gel anatomic breast implants on top of the muscle to give you cleavage, ie increase the base diameter of your breasts. This in itself will help raise the breast, but an areola reduction could also be performed to enhance the appearance.
Thank you

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

#augmentation mastopexy

Hi. I think you would be best with a minimal scar lift and a modest asymmetrical augment. You would need a bigger implant on the smaller side. This would achieve all of your wishes. Regards