Should I be worried? (Photo)

2 months post op bbl. On cheek is a lil softer than the other and I notice a bruise on one. I have no pain but I would like to know if this is normal bruising after bbl or so I need to worry

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Should I be worried?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I have to say that you have really good results, you should check with your surgeon what's happenng here.. are you having fevers? pain?

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

Two possibilities is that this  may represent fat necrosis or infection and you should see your surgeon to evaluate it.

Should I be worried?

Thank you for your question.  An examination is necessary to help answer your question.  In looking at your photo, you may have delayed bruising (hemosiderin deposits).  See your surgeon for an examination.  Best wishes.  

Jeff Angobaldo, MD

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

I recommend you to go to your plastic surgeon and to have a personal evaluation, also follow your doctor advices.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and bruising

Thanks for the question and photos.

A physical exam is necessary to diagnose what is going on.  It could be bruising coming out from deeper layers or fat necrosis.  Infection is a possibility but probably more rare at this point with your complaints.  Sometimes it can be pigmentation that can be semi permanent.

Hope all goes well.

Good luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Discoloration after BBL

Based on your photo, this looks like bruising after fat injections. If this is new, after 2 months from surgery, I would have you see your plastic surgeon to fully assess the area. You will likely get reassurance only but it is important to make sure nothing worrisome is occurring. Best wishes. 

Erica Anderson, MD
Reston Plastic Surgeon