Three weeks post opposite upper eyes surgery and lower eyes fillers. (photos)

So its has been 3 weeks after my surgery and fillers. My upper eyes look good, but my under eyes are not as tight as i wanted them.the doctor told me about this treatment called, Aquagold. I think that's how you spell it. I just want some assurance that this will work. Please help me, what will help tight my whole face especially under my eyes.please let me know. Feeling a little lost. Thanks! Plus my eyes are really badly asymmetric.

Three weeks post-op upper blepharoplasty and filler in lower lids

Recovery from eyelid surgery extends beyond 3 weeks. You may notice improvement week by week, but intervention with additional procedures at this early stage would not be wise. Keep your post-operative followup with your surgeon until you heal completely - 6 months is a reasonable goal for the upper lids. In your photos, I notice a wide angle exotropia (in upgaze) - this may not be relevant if you had blepharoplasty. However, if you had ptosis repair this may influence the post-operative symmetry. Best wishes with your recovery.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Results following eyelid surgery and fillers

Thank you for sharing your questions. It would be very helpful if you could post before photographs in order to determine what has been done and what needs to be done at this point. Also, results are not possible to determine this early. You might want to seek a second opinion by an eyelid expert.  Good luck,

Possible lower eyelid over fill.

This should be adjusted by enzyme.  Micro needling is scummy with very little science to support it.  Recognize that your surgeon may not be the best under eye filler injector.  If he or she may not be able to understand your concerns.  If that is the case, a second opinion might be beneficial.

3 weeks post surgery

There are a few issues here.  First of all you are early still in the healing phase, so you need to be patient as things can still change.  You have some ptosis on the left which is why that eye looks smaller.  A pre-op photo would be good to see if you also had this pre-op.  If the lid does not come up you will need to do a ptosis repair at about 6 months.

On the bottom you still have some swelling which is normal.  The skin itself looks smooth, although pictures showing up-close just the lids would be helpful.  The Aquagold is a micro-needle technique to tighten loose skin.  Not sure you need that.  let things heal more for now.     

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon