How much to remove a lot of scar on my legs? I also have a tattoo and it's really embarrassing me.(photos)

Help me please as possible my two legs all have scared a big one

Scar removal

Your scars are problematic because they are dark. A reasonable and inexpensive first step would be a bleaching cream such as hydroquinone. The difficulty with surgical excision of the tattoo is that you do not have extra skin to mobilize in the lower extremity as would be available on the torso.  Therefore, non-surgical treatment is the option of choice.

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum

I would stay conservative with a combination of fractional laser, Melarase PM, and Plato's Scar Serum twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scars

Thank you for posting your question. It is a bit hard to tell what kind of scars you have from your pictures. For dark scars, hydroquinone bleaching cream is a good option for help lightening them. IPL intensive pulse light treatments can also help lightening scars and making them less noticeable. As of now, I recommend putting on sunscreen and avoiding sunlight exposure to reduce further hyperpigmentation. Best of luck. 

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon