Do these veneers look good on my peg laterals? (Photo)

I got my perm veneers today , they looked thick not the paper thin pieces of porcelain, but my dentist said this was the kind of veneers i needed. I'm unhappy! I feel bulkiness of the veneers in the inside of my top lip and edges of my veneers ,they are the same length as my front teeth,which looks unnatural,i can't floss between them and edges were veneers meet my canines look weird. From the side it looks like 4 front teeth are prominent. Please ,please i really need your help.

Unhappy with veneers

There are ways to avoid this outcome when you have these veneers remade, if that's what you choose to do.

1.  Imaging photo's that show the desired outcome, before the veneers are made (which you approve)

2.  A diagnostic wax up from which the temporaries are made (which you approve)

3.  Temporary veneers which you approve

4.  Try in of the veneers before they are bonded/cemented (which you approve)

Steven M. Goldy DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist

Thick veneers

I agree that there is room for improvement on your final restorations. Your dentist wants you to have a positive result so sit down and discuss your concerns and desires. I also agree with the other dentist that the color looks off in your pictures, in addition to being too large. 

Veneers

Unfortunately, you're right about how they look. The only way to address this is by remaking them. The shade looks a bit off as well. I'm sure your dentist wants you to be happy. Talk to him about your issues with the result. One thing, though, you will feel the veneers on the inside of your upper lip since the contour will be different than the originals. That's normal. 

Veneers on peg laterals #DrSoftTouch

I would have to agree that you have not gotten the best result. I would recommend returning to your dentist to discuss your concerns. I always recommend okaying your restorations before having them permanently bonded. That way, any necessary changes easily be made by sending them back to the lab. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.