What type of lip surgery do I need to fix my bottom lip back to normal? (Photo)

My lip was solit open when i fell in a glass bottle a year ago and it makes me feel insecure because i cant take pictures because my lips are not the same and i dont like people starring at me qhen am outside what can i do

I think I have answered your question before. its best to be evaluated in person for this problem. the scarred tissue has to be felt and only then the treatment plan can be better devised

Lip Scar/Irregularity

You lip scar/irregularity can actually be treated similarly than other areas in your face. It is hard to tell the type of scar based on your images, but this may be able to be improved with an office procedure. Consider seeing an expert to provide you with additional information after examining your lip.