Thinking of getting a breast lift. Do I need one and how much will it cost? I just did lipo and BBL 5 months ago in NYC (Photo)

Breast lift?

Hello and thanks for the question. From the photo you submitted it does not appear that you need a breast lift since your nipples are above the breast crease. Augmentation with a high profile implant in the dual plane should suffice Depending upon your goals. See the attached video regarding the indications for a breast lift.  See a BCPS for your care. Good luck, be well

Breast lift

From the one photo you posted, it is very hard to tell., but it does not look like you need one.  Best to be seen in person.

Candidate for BA

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a breast augmentation. Any women desiring breast augmentation surgery is a candidate as long as there are no health problems present which would preclude her from having surgery. If the desired goal is to enhance or restore size and shape or to improve asymmetry, breast augmentation is a viable option. Breast augmentation can improve a body image, self-esteem, self-concept, and quality of life.
Ideal Candidates for Breast Augmentation
  • Desire larger, shapelier breasts.
  • Moderate degree of breast sag and smaller breasts, whose problem can be solved by enlargement.
  • One breast that is noticeably smaller or is positioned differently than the other (asymmetry).
  • Uneven chest wall or rib cage.
  • Women requiring breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.
  • Restore breast volume or shape following pregnancy, breast feeding and/or weight loss.
  •  Tweet

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may be a candidate for a breast lift, although it is difficult to tell from this picture.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast Lift

From your image, it is difficult to determine if you need (and what type) of lift you really need (if at all).  Also, much of this decision is determined by your expectations of where you would like your breast footprint to lye.   I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Thinking of getting a breast lift. Do I need one and how much will it cost? I just did lipo and BBL 5 months ago in NYC

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift

You don't need a lift.  it's important to have realistic expectations and standards. Your breasts are fine in objective terms.

Mastopexy breast lift

You have no apparent indication for a breast lift or mastopexy. It looks like you have a great result from your first surgery, plastic surgery can be addicting so be careful. Find other positive ways to feel good, help others, exercise, develop a strong bonding relationship, check on your relatives, feel the love...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift surgery

Hi, could you please send more pictures, front, and both sides.Your picture is very small. Thank you

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon