What do I use for my swollen face after a TCA chemical peel ? (photos)

Doctor Answers 1

Emollient, review by your specialist

Have your Specialist review your TCA peel reaction. Most of us on this forum review all their TCA patient after the procedure as we generally use a higher concentration than safe home preps. 

Each specialist will have their own method of treating post peel swelling, and importantly preventing or at least reducing PIH or skin darkening after TCA- especially in your skin type.

All the best, 

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.