Is this just swelling? (photos)

I had revision rhinoplasty 9 days ago to add more of a curve to my nose and slim down the middle a bit. I didn't have a bump before but now it appears that the bridge of my nose is really sticking out. Is this just swelling? It honestly feels like bone when I touch it. Will this flatten back down to where it was before? I do know that he added a little cartilage to the tip of my nose to elongate it so it could appear more curved from the profile. Thank you for any input!

You are very early in the healing process. Give it some time and things will change significantly. This early, there will be good days and bad days depending on how much you exercise, how much salt you eat, etc. Usually around the six month mark you will have a better idea of where you will end up. 
Best of luck

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

You are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD