Can I stop getting laser hair removal even if I didn't get it 10 times?

I am Asian woman age 21, and I got the laser hair removal for 5-6 times for now. My next appointment is coming but I don't know if I really have to do it. My hairs are almost stopped growing even if I don't shave or do nothing for more than 2-3weeks(I'm not sure if it last more than that cause I shaved it sometimes just in case.) I had a thick dark hairs and I had many. I heard that laser hair removal works better to my type. Is this true?

Lase Hair Removal

Laser Hair Removal is best done every 4 to 8 weeks depending on the area of the body.  If you find that you are not having any new hairs then you can wait a bit to see if there is any re-growth.  It is always important to have the specific laser for your skin type.  Best, Dr. Green

LASER SESSIONS

Hai...

What laser was done to you is important before answering your question. But in general,  Laser works well on light skin with dark hair. Recommended sessions will be around 6-8 in a gap of about 30 - 45 days between each session depending upon the growth cycle of your hair. Usually a maintenance visit once in 3 months with your doctor is appreciated . Laser treated hair follicle may tend to grow in a very slow manner. When the hair pops out it is advisable to meet your doctor for a follow up session.