Is there some sort of laser treatment or something to correct my skin on my penis? (Photo)

I have discoloration on the top of my penis, the skin pigment is patchy. The under portion of my penis seems to be normal, I want to assume it's a birth mark of some sort. I've had it since I can remember and I'm now 26

No doctor answers yet