Is there anything I can do to help my results?

I did my laser lipo and haven't seen any results. It's making me very depressed. Is there anything I can do to help my results? I know diet and exercise but that defeats the purpose I did it to begin with

Post op care in Laser Liposuction

Laser releases a lot of energy and sometimes might produce a lot of swelling during post op.

Patients should start as soon as possible, drainage of liquid. Post op massage should also be promptly started. If there is some localized liquid or seroma it should be drained with a syringe as soon as possible. Sometimes seroma might appear again and should be drained several times. Please be patient if you’re healing goes slow. 

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Help my results?

Can't answer this question well without seeing what you mean about seeing results? what issues are you dealing with? Was this the right procedure for you? Photos would help.  Your question is too vague.  

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon