Will radiesse help my jawline, and do you recommend any surgeons in NJ-NY who are experienced with this? (Photo)

As you can see in my photos from my chin implant I received no jawline whatsoever, and something is wrong with my chin implant as it is going downwards on one side (though It is bruising and swelling and I am only post 6days) anyway the jawline I want is attached. Can this be possible with radiesse? thanks

Dermal Fillers on Jaw

Any cosmetic surgeon trained with dermal filler can help development of our jawline with fillers. You would need a consultation from a qualified medical professional in your area to give a more precise answer for your specific situation.