About my love handle problem I feel mines not normal I can't even wear jeans.

How do I go about my love handle I have a lot of problems it be hurting my back bad wat do I do

Love Handles Liposuction

Love handles can be successfully removed via liposuction or BodyTite. Without pictures, we can not comment more on your specific situation.I recommend that you see experienced doctor and have a thorough consultation and assessment prior to proceeding with any treatments.
I hope that helps and best regards, Dr. Sapijaszko

Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Love handles

Love handles can be treated with liposuction. They should not be implicated in your back problems so you may want to see an orthopedist as well as a board certified plastic surgeon.

Love handles - painful and can't wear jeans

Thank you for asking about your love handles.
  • In general, love handles are well treated with liposuction
  • But they do not cause back pain unless the person is very overweight.
  • Since your situation seens a little unusual, I suggest you have a consultation with a plastic surgeon.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Love Handles

Thank you for your question. Without photos and a physical examination it is difficult to give any recommendations. I recommend speaking with a board certified plastic surgeon for individualized advice.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Love handles

A physical exam is necessary to answer your question.  Most patients require liposuction to treat their love handles.  A very samll percentage require skin excision.  Search out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation.
Best of luck.
Dr. T                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Love handles and liposuction

Without seeing you in person, it is hard to say if you are a candidate for liposuction.  Some people need direct excision if it is mainly loose skin as opposed to fat. Best to be seen in person. Good luck!

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. You may benefit from liposuction of your flanks. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Love Handles

Please seek a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can give you expert medical advice.Best wishes!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon