I got Lipo, Breast reduction and Laser skin tightening. Now I got two lumps, is that normal?

Liposuction, breast reduction and skin tightening - but two lumps

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Temporary lumps can occur after liposuction
  • Weak steroid injections will often make them go away.
  • But without knowing more details, it is hard to tell you if this is what has happened to you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lump after lipo

Some lumps can develop with lipo. Often this settles out after the swelling subsides.  Best to review with you surgeon.

Lumps after surgery

it would be helpful if you would reference your date of surgery and where the lumps are located. Unfortunately, your query is too general to produce a meaningful response