What lip surgery should I get? (Photos)

I like the shape of my mouth but I don't like it when I smell what needs to be done for it to look better?

What lip surgery should I get? (Photos)

You mean when you smile??  If you like the appearance when static (not smiling), then surgery may not be your first choice.  What is it about the shape of your lips you do not like when smiling?  Smiling is dynamic, influenced by the relationship between lips and teeth, and by neuro-muscular activity.  Botox, Xeomin, or Dysport can relax muscles and selectively influence features of your smile.  There are other possible treatments as well, but which you choose depends on what exactly you want to change and how you want it changed.

Consider seeing a specialist in your area for professional evaluation and advice.