Left over fat. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had liposuction done to my upper and lower abdomen area about 1 month and two weeks ago. How soon can I get liposuction done to this area. I am very unhappy with my results and the amount of fat left behind.

Lipo at one month

First, you are only one month out and some of what you see may be swelling. The other thing is that you may have been a better candidate for a tummy tuck because it looks like loose skin. Best to wait 4-6 months and then re-evaluate.

Liposuction and fat

To see the final results, it may take over 6 months for the swelling to go down and for the skin to contract in appropriate candidate.  Revision or touch-up of liposuction may be performed if necessary.  

Patients need to maintain or lose weight for the best results.  

At times, a tummy tuck may address the abdominal contour best.