Laser Tattoo Removal or surgical removal? (photos)

I just got a tattoo yesterday and all I feel is regret. I do want to remove it and I know that I need to wait some time before I do so. It is pretty small and a bit above the nape of the neck. What would you recommend and if laser- how many sessions do you think it would require? Thanks

Neck tattoo regret

This is a good place to have laser tattoo removal. Surgical excision would leave a large scar. The skin needs to be healed before starting which is at least a couple weeks. Since it is black and only one color, it should be relatively easy to remove.

Tattoo Removal and scars

Since your tattoo is black it should be perfect to laser easily with the Alex-Trivantage laser. Please consult an expert in tattoo removal to treat this effectively without scars.  Best, Dr. Green