Can laser liposuction on my hips give me an hourglass shape? (Photo)

I had liposuction on my waist/back/ abdomen however I still have fat on my hips.

Laser Liposuction/Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. From your photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Is not the machine is the person

Laser assisted liposuction is a tool used by physician in the process of liposuction, there is mutiple devices in the market for laser assisted lippsuction (smartlipo, slimlipo) , vaser which is ultrasound assisted liposuction, and some other RF assisted liposuction, water assisted, power assisted liposuction, etc,, but the result and the hourglass shape is not done y the machine is done by the doctor, liposuction or lipsculpture depend 100% of the doctor that performed the procedure NOT the laser or the instruments, your result looks very good , I always recommeded to wait 4 months before trying another procedure
good luck, chao

Hip Liposuction

Laser liposuction of Vaser liposuction ( ultrasound assisted) is able to improve the looks of your hips but this region is a bit difficult to treat. This is possible to perform.

Robert Goldman, MBBS, FRACS
Perth General Surgeon