What kind of Botox or fillers could I get on my face? (Photo)

I never was happy with the way i look when i look in the mirror. Im looking for a change...

What kind of Botox or fillers could I get on my face

Thank you for your question. Consult with a a board certified injector and specifically discuss what areas are of concern.  Best wishes. 

Botox and fillers

Thank you for your photograph and for your question. A consultation can help discuss different options for you. The options available are plenty, however it is very important to be able to articulate your concerns. I would recommend visiting with a board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who can help assess and develop a good plan for you.

Botox and Fillers for your face

Botox and fillers are a personal decision based on in office consultation to examine what exactly are your expectations.  Please let us know what exactly you would like correcting that you don't like.

NOT HAPPY WITH APPEARANCE

I recommend that you have in person consultation with a facial plastic surgeon in your area and go over exactly what you would like to improve or change  about your appearance. Generally when a patient states "I never was happy with the way i look when i look in the mirror" its a red flag. Please be specific about what you do and don't like to help guide your surgeon. Also, the picture you've posted is not clinical and is not helpful in determining if facial injectables would be appropriate for you.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers and Botox

There are many good fillers and neuromodulators.  It really depends upon what your goals are. Best of luck.

Botox and Filler in the Face

Dear Patient,
By this picture it is hard to see if you really need anything. My question is what is your concern? We doctors try to treat our patient concern. Botox soften wrinkles and fillers can give you volume or soften wrinkles.
You would need to be evaluated during a consultation for a precise recommendations. I recommend you to visit a doctor to check your concerns and see what is the best method to treat it.
Dr. Nabil Fakih

Nabil Fakih, MD
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial fillers

Thanks for your question and photo.

You look great now.  It does not appear that you need any fillers and unless you feel that your forehead or areas around your eyes have wrinkles, Botox would be indicated.  You do have some acne (don't we all?) which might benefit from a skin care line or facial peels.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Facial Botox and fillers

Thank you for your question and posting the picture. You have nice facial features that could be accentuated with neuromodulators like Botox and fillers to soften some lines for example your smile lines. You would need to be evaluated during a consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Treatment wiht Botox and fillers

I think you are very attractive but if you want something to improve your perception of yourself see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for an opinion

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Highlight your beauty!

Dear slawwww:

Thanks for sharing your photo.

So sorry for your troubles! You look adorable, have a beautiful smile and a twinkle in your eyes. Do not be so critical of yourself!

I agree with the comments below. Consider:
an excellent skin care program such as a ZO Obagi Skin Health regimen to exfoliate, control oils, stimulate and renew cell growth and protect your lovely skin.

Consult a well versed Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or ENT Facial Surgeon to review:
  • nasal reshaping and 
  • a touch of fullness to your lips
  • a touch of Botox to elevate and arch your brows
Find your passion and excel in it. Do not be so hard on yourself!

I wish you the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS