Will Juvederm ultra lip injections do anything for a 57 yr old woman with very thin lips?

Juvederm For Thin Lips

Definitely, Juverderm is a great option for thinning lips. The filler will give your lips more volume and make them appear fuller.

Filler for lips

Hyaluronic acid - based filler products, such as Juvederm and Restylane, are excellent choices for adding volume to the lips.

Be sure to do your homework and find an injector with considerable experience in using these products in this area and with proven results. 

Kenneth E. Morgenstern, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Lip Augmentation Can Restore Volume, Symmetry, & Proportion To Pencil Lips

In the hands of experienced injectors,nonsurgical lip augmentation, using injectable fillers, such as Juvederm Ultra XC, in order to reestablish proper lip proportions, improve symmetry, accentuate the vermilion borders of the lips and restore the philtral columns and Cupid's Bow have become "bread and butter" aesthetic rejuvenation medicine nowadays.So, the short answer to your question is an unquestionable "yes." 

I have been peforming nonsurgical lip augmentation for over thirty years, since the early days using the original Zyderm I collagen and Zyplast products. Nowadays, we are fortunate to have a host of natural, hyaluronic acid-based products. My favorite for the red body of the lip in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice is Juvederm Ultra Plus XC. In my Israel satellite facility where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers and volumizers are available is Princess Volume. 

Best to seek consultation and treatment by a board certified aesthetic physician with expertise and experience in nonsurgical lip augmentation. And of course, ask to see his/her before and after photos.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Yes, yes yes

you will be a perfect candidate. start with moderation and build up over time.

best wishes in your journey

Lip Injections/Juvederm

Juvederm and other Hyaluronic Acid fillers are excellent for lip enhancement and rejuvenation.
Good technique and aesthetic judgement are necessary to achieve the best results and to look natural.

Dr. PedyGanchi
Village Plastic Surgery

Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

Dear Katriel in Idaho,

Absolutely!  You can use Restylane Silk or Juvederm.  Results will be natural and noticeable. 

Dr. Michelle Yagoda

Michelle R. Yagoda, MD

If injected properly

Yes, when injected properly, I have seen some excellent natural looking lip augmentation results with Juvederm. I would advise you to find a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area (link below) to discuss your options.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Lip enhancement

Hello. Juvederm, Restylane, or any other similar product are excellent fillers for lip enhancement.  They are safe, effective, and can be used in patients from any age group. There are newer products from these manifacturers designed spcifically for use in the lips and areas around the mouth. The best thing is to consult a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and individualize a treatment plan. Good luck. 

Brian A. Pinsky, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm lips

Juvederm products are excellent for increasing lip fullness when done properly."Properly" is the key word there are many people injecting all sorts of things these days and and can screw up even a great product.So do your homework and choose an experienced board certified Plastic surgeon or cosmetic derm.

Robert Savage, MD (retired)
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

Absolutely!  I treat women in your age group all the time.   I will say that many do not expect the initial swelling that may accompany the early treatment period.