I'm interested in a Brazilian butt lift In NYC. What would you recommend?

Hello, I'm interested in a lift. I actually like my butt it's big enough and my hips are nice as well, I'm more interested in the hips area how can I lift my hips a bit higher and butt a bit more rounder. My butt crack is very low as if my butt needs to be picked up alitte more. What would be the best recommendation for me? If your in NYC that's even better.

Thanks for the question.My first advice for you is to send your photos to us to give you the recommendations you need.Kind regards

Brazilian Butt Lift NYC

Thank you for your interesting question regarding Brazilian Butt Lifts. I recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, in your area, that is experienced with this procedure. At the time of the consultation, your will be examined, all of your questions will be answered, see the surgeon's before and after Brazilian Butt Lift photographs and determine if this procedure will help you achieve your goals. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

You would definitely have to be seen in person to properly assess you and to see if you have the appropriate donor sites to achieve your goals. Best of luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and Body Contouring surgeries.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon