I'm interested in a Brazilian butt lift In NYC. What would you recommend?

Hello, I'm interested in a lift. I actually like my butt it's big enough and my hips are nice as well, I'm more interested in the hips area how can I lift my hips a bit higher and butt a bit more rounder. My butt crack is very low as if my butt needs to be picked up alitte more. What would be the best recommendation for me? If your in NYC that's even better.

Doctor Answers 5


Thanks for your question. The best answer would be one that is done in person with a qualified plastic surgeon who does body contouring for the majority of his or her practice. You have specific needs that won't be addressed unless you communicate them in the office. Good luck

New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 18 reviews


Thanks for the question.My first advice for you is to send your photos to us to give you the recommendations you need.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 252 reviews

Brazilian Butt Lift NYC

Thank you for your interesting question regarding Brazilian Butt Lifts. I recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, in your area, that is experienced with this procedure. At the time of the consultation, your will be examined, all of your questions will be answered, see the surgeon's before and after Brazilian Butt Lift photographs and determine if this procedure will help you achieve your goals. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

Richard Wellington Swift, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews


You would definitely have to be seen in person to properly assess you and to see if you have the appropriate donor sites to achieve your goals. Best of luck!

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and Body Contouring surgeries.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.