How can I improve my smile? (photos)

I have spent a long time wondering what exactly is wrong with my smile and I think it has something to do with my upper lip and the mimic it makes. What would you suggest would be the right way to fix it? I don't think lip fillers are going to make a big difference. The shape of my lips when calm is quite all right.

How to Improve Smile

You are right in thinking the problem has to do with your lips and cheeks.  You have an underdeveloped maxilla with a very narrow posterior arch width and dark buccal corridors.The DNA Appliance or the SARPE procedure can both address this.  There are prosthetic solutions building up bicuspids with oversize crowns or veneers that are also possible.