I am Interested in getting liposuction and tummy tuck I am looking for a surgeon that takes ALPHAEON CREDIT CARD.

I was approved for Financial assistance through alphaeon Credit Care card therefore looking for a surgeon that work with the above mentioned businessI am ready to schedule a consultation as soon as possible in order to schedule surgery January if you accept alphaeon credit card please get back to me..
See average cost for Tummy Tuck

Here’s a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform tummy tucks.

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

Thank you for your question. We do accept Alphaeon and Care Credit. You will need to come in for a consultation to get precise recommendations and go over your options for the procedure. 

Alphaeon for tummy tuck

I have accepted Alphaeon since its inception and found it to be an ethical and cooperative financing option which is tailored to patients' needs.  It's important to proceed with surgery after establishing a rapport with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in your desired procedure. 

Dr Kraft

Graduate of the Yale University School of Medicine

Alphaeon Credit to finance a tummy tuck or liposuction procedure

Alphaeon Credit is one of several different financing options that my office works with to help patients make their cosmetic surgery dreams a reality.  

If you are interested in having a liposuction and/or tummy tuck procedure, I would recommend scheduling a consultation to best determine your candidacy for the procedures mentioned above.  At the time of your consultation, a physical exam will be conducted to determine what procedure, or combinations of procedures, will afford you the best cosmetic result and any and all questions pertaining to the procedures will be reviewed in great detail.  

Lipo and tummy tuck

You are best to go for consultation and see if you are a candidate for the procedures that you desire. Best of luck.  

Tummy tuck

hello. Thanks for your question. Our practice and many practices accept different financing companies like alpheon. It is best to get evaluated in a complimentary consultation and get all of your answers about abdominoplasty. Good luck. Dr lalla 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  If you are an appropriate candidate for a tummy tuck, this can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.   Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Many surgeons work with this type of finance.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD