I have brown spots, uneven skin tone. and enlarged pores. I am from India and have brown skin. (Photo)

What are my options? 1. Which chemical peel in safe for my kind of skin? 2. I have read about hypopigmentation risk ftom laser and peel. Should I only try hidroquinone and retinol? 4. What should be in my skincare regiment other than good sunscreen? Thanks in advance for ypu response.

Indian skin and hyperpigmetation and chemical peels

Bleaching creams and Retin-A or retinols combined with Vit-C serums should all prime the skin for chemical peels.  Strict sun avoidance is mandatory.  Please consult a specialist who understands dark skin and peels. Best, Dr. Green