I had a Brazilian butt lift 2 months ago and now have 2 lumps on left butt cheeks. Is this normal? (photos)

Last Monday it looked like I had a small bruise on my left butt cheek. Like an idiot I started massaging both my butt checks because they are very firm. I noticed my left check getting 2 small bumps and is very hott in temperature. I contacted my surgeon that's out of state and he prescribed me antibiotics and naproxen. I've been taking for 3 days now has not gotten better or worse

I had a Brazilian butt lift 2 months ago and now have 2 lumps on left butt cheeks. Is this normal?

Thank you for your question.  An examination is necessary to help answer your question. The redness, and temperature is concerning for an abscess.   See your surgeon today for an examination.  Best wishes.  

Bumps

This is an abscess until proven otherwise.  Please have the surgeon take a look at this as you may have a fat necrosis that has resulted in an infection.  Good luck
Dr. Vasisht
South Shore Plastic Surgery

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

This is something that should be evaluated and diagnosed in person. If you cannot make it back to your treating PS, I recommend finding one in your area who can evaluate.

Warm bumps after fat transfer

You need to contact your plastic surgeon again and discuss your concerns as this may be an infection.  If need be, see a local plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation. Hope this helps and best of luck.