5'2 132lbs, I was wondering if I would be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift. I have 34DDD breast naturally. (photos)

Without exercise I maintain a weight of 136lbs. I mostly gain weigh in my midsection and arms. Would I have enough fat to harvest? Is exercise and option to try and shape my rear a by more?

BBL

It would be great to see you abdomen as well, but you look like you are likely a good candidate.  I would love to see you in person to better assess your situation. If you are  not a candidate, I also use buttock implants if necessary. Good luck.

Ideal Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. From your pictures, it does appear that you may make a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I recommend that you make a consultation appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, who is experienced with the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. He/she can perform an in-person examination and determine if the BBL is a good option for your situation.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Good BBL candidate

From your photos, it appears that you may be a good candidate for a BBL. You will need an in-person evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in brazilian butt lifts. Make sure the surgeon can show you over 100 of his/her own before and after pictures to be sure they are experienced enough for you. Best of luck to you.

BBL

AA,

Thanks for the question and the photos.

You appear to be a very good candidate for the BBL.  You have ample fat in your sides and lower back.  The liposuction will reshape these areas as well as define the curvature of your upper buttocks.  If desired, fat can also be taken from your arms.

Seek out a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation. Based on the photos, you can benefit from liposculpting and fat transfer. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL candidate

Since this operation is mainly a reshaping procedure, it appears your shape can be improved with the amount of fat on your body. If you are looking for larger size, then a little bit of weight gain before surgery can help you accomplish your goals. Exercise can certainly help shape your gluteal muscle but a fat transfer can really create a more defined waist-to-hip ratio. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

5'2 132lbs, I was wondering if I would be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift. I have 34DDD breast naturally.

The surgery can produce great results in thinner patients as well.  You should have a great result.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.