I am 26 years old and have only recently started not icing what looks like the formation of jowls (Photo)

I have recently started adding volume to my cheeks and am wondering if this may have caused the product to create them y shiftint down???....this has happened quite quickly after use and have never noticed it before.... or is it just aging....is there something i can do to prevent/slow it down?? Thanks for ur opinions

RF and laser

adding volume to the cheeks usually helps for soft lifting the face . I do not think this is the reason . Combination of RF and clear lift laser can help .you should see an expert physician first. Thanks

Toronto Physician

Jowls and Thermage

It is difficult to say from the photos if an injection now caused this problem or you just never noticed it before the injections.  You can definitely start the BBL or Thermage for skin tightening to produce new collagen.  I also like adding some filler into the jawline to produce a "cleaner" jawline.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green