Hylauronidase expertise?

I plan to get some filler removed from my upper lip via Hylauronidase. Should I be very careful who I choose to do this? Or is a regular dermatologist someone that can be trusted? This dermatologist does injections frequently, but they are not recognized as an "expert injector" like many others.

Hyluronidase removal of filler

Thank you for your question!

I would recommend going to an expert injector that also has a lot of experience with hyluronidase. There is an art to injecting filler and hyluronidase to get the beautiful result you want. Good luck!

Dr. M

Hyaluronidase Injections

It is very important to consult an expert in Hyaluronidase to inject and "fix" these injections.  It is difficult to sometimes fix these poor injections so I would definitely consult someone with a great deal of experience.  Best, Dr. Green

Hyaluronidase

As with anything you have injected into your body or face, make sure the practioner who is injecting is experienced and able to deal with any potential complications should they arise.  Don't be afraid to ask them directly about their comfort level in using any product and their results.

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase

Whilst injecting hyaluronidase in itself is not technically difficult but as this product does not have a license in some countries, some colleagues feel uncomfortable using it or perhaps never even used it before. 

It would be safe ofcourse to have someone use it who is familiar with the product, dilution, and the amount to inject. Make sure you inform him about any allergies you may have.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist