How soon can I get gastric bypass roux en y reversed?

Had surgery a month ago not taking any vitamins or nothing only pain meds and water feel like I am harm to myself been sick and vomiting and in pain since surgery

f not tolerate anything oral is very convenient to go to your doctor for hydration by the vein and given medicine for nausea and antacids, If this is not enough to perform an endoscopy to check if the anastomosis is very narrow perform to through endoscopic dilation and if this is not enough because you will require is the same in any continues case of a surgical revision

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon