Do I have enough fat for a bbl procedure? (Photo)

I had a bbl done in March of 2014 and I'm gonna have it done for a second time in 7 months but I don't know if I have enough fat. I feel like right now my butt was mostly reshaped but I didn't get the projection or the size I wanted. I don't want to look small I want a big butt. I would like to see a big difference this time around. But I don't know if I have enough fat for a noticeable difference.

Do I have enough fat for a bbl procedure?

Thank you for your pictures, you seem to have enough fat for a Brazilian butt lift, however since its the second time you would be having one, I would advice in person consultations, for your plastic surgeon to determine if there's a lot of scar tissue from your previous procedure. This way they would have a clearer view of how much fat there would be for a Brazilian butt lift.

Good luck.
Salvador Pantoja M.D.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do I have enough fat for a bbl procedure? (Photo

Based on the photos including the projection of your buttocks I believe that you do have enough fat to make a difference. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock enhancement

Based on the pictures posted, there is not enough fat to give a large buttock projection.
Consider buttock implants for enhancement.

Do I have enough fat for a bbl procedure

Thank you for your question and photos. An examinatin would best determine if you are a good candidate for the BBL. For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhance the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to transfer.   Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

With the BBL, your surgeon will take fat from your body, in most cases your abdomen, and transfer it to areas of your butt, working to create the perfect structure and contour.

We cannot be certain without a consultation, but I believe that you could certainly achieve the results you are looking through a BBL. Remember, only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and body contouring. And don't be afraid to request before-and-after pictures. Every surgeon has a different style, so you want to be sure your vision is reflected in the work they have done. Since this is your 2nd BBL, it is even more important that you have an in person consult, as they would require a more specific and personal analysis. 

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

I understand ou do have enoght pictures however is much better a personal evaluation or better pictures. You can have more projection, hips and more round

Walkiris Robles, MD

BBL revision

It does not look like you have significant amounts of fat to offer a significant augmentation of your buttocks. You might need an implant instead.

It looks like you might be able to achieve more volume with another BBL but it is hard to say how much without a personal consultation. Discuss with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine your best option.