Do I have enough fat to get that desired look? If yes what areas best to lipo and transfer to buttocks? (Photos)

Hello all :), I wAnt To achieve that inverted heart shape type of waist and buttocks, (wish pictures are the 2 last ones), been told i dont have enough fat for a noticeable fat transfer :( but I dont wAnt a huge bubble butt, just want little lift, projection and roundness to my sagging butt, slim my waist to hourglass type, and slim inner thighs; looking at my figure, what areas would you recommend for lipo & bbl ? ( i dt think my upper torso should be lipoed what do you think :)

Enough Fat for BBL?

Firstly, I must say you have a great shape to begin with!  Judging from the photo, your surgeon would have to be strategic as to where to get enough fat to transfer to your buttock for the "upside down heart shape" you desire. I would consider the lower abdomen, love handles, and perhaps thighs. Secondly, the surgeon needs an "artistic" mind to understand how to use a limited amount of fat to get the highest quality result. I definitely think it can be done successfully, as I have had to get creative with many patients with similar size, shape and request for BBL. In fact, one of my employees is your size and shape; I did her BBL a year ago, and she is constantly getting compliments!Best of luck!Windell Davis Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Hourglass Shape

Thank you for your question. A consultation in person is necessary to make formal recommendation. However, it is important to note that the hour glass shape with a butt lift is both a combination of liposuction and the transfer of the lipoaspirate to the buttocks. The majority of your hourglass shape alone may be achieved with the liposuction alone regardless of the amount of fat that is available to be transferred. From your photographs most of the liposuction would be done right above your buttocks region; but, again a consultation in person is necessary. Good Luck!

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated for a BBl. I'm not sure from your photographs whether or not you have enough fat for transfer.

Fat grafting to buttock

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for contouring liposuction with fat grafting to the buttock.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Lipo and BBL

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.  Looking at your pics it seems you don't have too much fat on your upper back and front abdomen.  The areas that you might have some localized fat are love handles and lower back.  I personally think that you can achieve a smaller waist by getting lipo on those areas and perhaps have fat transfer (not much) to buttocks for some projection.  Have a great day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD