Is there any doctor that would help my nose look thinner? I hate that my nose is wide and not symmetrical

So everytime I smile my nose gets wide and I tend to cover my face when i always laugh or smile and I'm tired of doing that I've been wanting to get a nose job since 10 but I am scared that if I do get a nose job I would end up not liking it and I am scared that it won't come out the way I expected

Rhinoplasty

First, everyone's nose widens when one smiles. If you are unhappy with your nasal appearance, then perhaps you should be seen for a consultation.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower and more symmetrical nasal appearance.

The best way to determine your candidacy for rhinoplasty surgery may be to consult with several reputable rhinoplasty specialists who offer computer imaging. You may also consider re-asking your question with photos along with a description of what you would like to achieve.
Hope this helps.
Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing a wide nose. To narrow the wide bridge line requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones. To narrow a wide nasal tip requires suture techniques, cartilage grafting, and a conservative cartilage removal. To narrow wide nostrils requires an  Alar-plasty. For many examples  and more information, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol. 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. It is very important that you thoroughly research your surgeon before committing to surgery. It is a good idea to research your surgeon's educational background, online reviews, before & after pictures, and speak with anyone who you may know who has had surgery with that surgeon. During your consultation, make sure that you don't feel rushed and make sure that you have adequate time with your surgeon and not just their patient coordinator or nurses. If the majority of your consultation is spent with someone other than the surgeon, this is usually not a good sign. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified expert surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD