Are there any creams or pills that I can use to enhance my butt? I workout but it's not as effective.

Are there any creams or pills that I can use to enhance my butt?

It is a pleasure to answer your question. There are no pills or creams that would help you enhance your buttocks. In my experience I would recommend you to either get Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) or Buttocks Implants. 

BBL uses a person's own fat to naturally augment and shape the buttocks. A board certified plastic surgeon first performs liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body (abdomen, hips, back, flanks and thighs), then transfers that fat to the buttocks giving them a nice look.
Buttock Implant Surgery includes artificial Implants that are placed through an incision made either where the cheek meets the back of the thigh or in the buttock crease (where scars are not as noticeable). The surgeon then creates a pocket large enough to place the butt implants. Butt implants can be placed above or below the muscle. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Cali Plastic Surgeon

Butt Enhancement

Thank you for your question.  The only way to enhance your buttock is to add volume with a fat transfer, auto augmentation or implants by a board certified plastic surgeon.  Lotions or pills on the market will not improve volume to your buttock, so, I wouldn't waste your money.  Best of luck to you!

Chad Robbins, MD

Buttock enhancement

Right now the only treatment to improve buttock size is fat transfer or buttock implant. A consultation is required to provide you with a definitive answer. Please see examples below. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

(Legit) Buttock augmentation options

Like any booming fad or fashion, there are always scammers looking to get a peice of the action and make quick/easy profits.  Well as the saying goes, "anything too good to be true, usually is (not true)". Unfortunately the ripe new world of buttock augmentaion has become the next victim with a bunch of nonsense magical creams, potions, lotions and pills...NONE OF WHICH WORK. It is not yet possible to take a substance that only and exclusively make your derrière grow. Other than being genetically blessed in the buttock and/or consistent rigorous exercise, there is no "natural" way to grow the buttock other than surgery. Please read on for more surgical details:

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.

Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within (muscle thickness permitting) the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is much less palpable & visible (ie feeling and looking like an Olympic sprinter's butt), and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle or "subfascial". On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock augmentation

Lotions and potions will only waste your time and money.  The only thing that will give you the projection and size you are looking  for is a buttock augmentation.  You have two options, the fat transfer or the implant.  In most cases, I prefer the implant because its a more of a "sure thing". The implant shouldn't ever need replacement and ensures the long lasting size and shape. A fat transfer is a bit unpredictable. A consultation is necessary in order to determine which procedure is best for you. Be sure to choose a board certified plastic surgeon with a great reputation and that specializes in buttock augmentation procedures. 

Buttock enhancement

Unfortunately, there are no creams or pills that I know of that can augment the buttocks. Fat or implants is the only way I know to give a permanent result.

No creams on the market for Buttock enlargement that work.

Save your money. Consider Brazilian buttock enhancement , or a lift, or buttock implants. 

Creams do not exist.

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon