How can I correct left cheek sag and eye hollows post mid facelift without repeated injections?

I have been injected with juverderm to correct temporarily

Doctor Answers 3

Cheek Sag

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. Consider a fat graft to the affected area with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Cheek sag after mid-face lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for writing,

Have you talked with your plastic surgeon about this? I am sure he / she would want to know and would be happy to help you in any way.

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

Cheek Sag After Mid-face Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This sounds rather contrary - a mid-face lift with cheek sag on one side. My advice is to return to your plastic surgeon and find out why you have sagging of one cheek after a mid-face lift. Perhaps you need a corrective cheek lift.

For more information, please read my book “A More Beautiful You – Reverse aging through skin care, plastic surgery and lifestyle solutions”.

Robert M. Freund, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.