I have three children and I'm in good health. Can I have these procedures at once? (photos)

I want to have a breast lift and bbl lift. But not sure if a tummy tuck is needed? And if so can i have these procedures at once? I am willing to travel.

I have three children and I'm in good health. Can I have these procedures at once?

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…
It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

MMO

It does not looks like you will need a tummy tuck as well, but even if you do, I don't see why it couldn't be done in a single procedure in a patient at your weight. 

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

If one is in good health, it is possible to combine a breast lift, tummy tuck and BBL.   In general, most plastic surgeons would suggest that if your surgery would require more than 6 hours to perform, then it would be safer to perform the procedures over two separate sessions.  From your photos, if the plastic surgeon has an assistant surgeon, the procedure could be performed in less than 6 hours.  Check with your primary physician to see if they have any concerns regarding your health.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive mommy makeover experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Combining Multiple Procedures in a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

I have three children and I'm in good health. Can I have these procedures at once

A breast lift, Brazilian Butt Lift, and tummy tuck may be performed at the same time. From your pictures, you would do well with liposuction only to your abdomen. However, a physical exam by your plastic surgeon will ultimately decide if liposuction only vs a tummy tuck would be ideal for you.
Search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the ideal treatment to achieve the result you desire.

Combining procedures

This is commonly done but without a physical exam it is hard to say what your best treatment plan would be. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck, Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Combined procedures are common

Multiple procedures are commonly done safely when they are performed by experienced surgeon and done for the right patients. If you have "found a doctor," please discuss with him/her all potential risks, complications, benefits, and alternatives for the surgery. Talk with him/her about steps to minimize surgical and post-surgical risks. Best wishes.

Combined procedures

Multiple procedures can be done safely, but it depends on your health status (past medical history), your anatomy, and the amount of surgery/type of procedures to be done. On longer cases, an overnight stay may be recommended. Please talk to your plastic surgeon to get their thoughts on the matter as they are most familiar with your medical history and overall health status.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Combination procedures

Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands. The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time. For example, we work in a team and would take around 4-5 hours for the complete operation. This allows us to get better results with less surgical time and less trauma. Our patients are typically walking the same day and tapering off of pain medications by 4-5 days.

Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Breast lift and bbl lift. But not sure if a tummy tuck is needed?

thanks for the pictures. 

the first step is choosing a board certify doctor even out of US. 

combining procedure is normal in our day to day work, you are healthy and in a good weight. 

for what i can see on the pictures you may benefit of a lipo and a BBL, if needed maybe a mini tummy tuck. 

good luck!!!

Eduardo Mejia, MD