May I go braless after BA one night for a specific outfit? (Photo)

I had breast implants done on 7/7/17 mentor smooth 575cc & 525cc moderate profile silicone under muscle.

Bra Question

Your question is best answered by your surgeon.  In most cases, I would have no problem with this.  Best wishes!

Bra question

Thanks for your inquiry, at a only under two weeks out--please discuss with your surgeon. Each of us will allow certain bra recommendations, good luck.  

As a rule in my practice I recommend to my patients that it is best to wear your bra to support your breasts for four weeks after your surgery. You are best advised to check in with your plastic surgeon for his or her recommendation. 
Enjoy your evening.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

May I go braless after BA one night for a specific outfit?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure; the top looks great!  Out of respect for your plastic surgeon, I would suggest you run this question by him/her.  Remember, that he/she knows exactly what was done and is ultimately responsible for your care.   Best wishes for a great evening, with or without, the bra.