Used bleaching cream Piona, now my skin is darker. Is this permanent? (photo)

I was trying to get rid of a dark shadow on my upper lip and chin so I used Piona bleaching cream. It worked beautifully so I stopped Now my skin where I had put the cream on is dark. Very visibly dark. I look like I have a mustache. So embarrassing. Come to find out from the internet that is a side effect of Piona. Is this temporary? Help?

Adverse effect to bleaching cream

Hi.mostly the kind of pigmentation which you have developed is the adverse effect of the bleaching cream which you had used.start yourself on some anti-allergic tablets like levocetrizine and topically start applying mild steroid cream like fluticasone cream for 5-7 days.strict photoprotection with sunscreen application is an adjuvant important treatment.after 5-7 days start the application of kojic cream at night time.If possible consult your dermatologist .

India Plastic Surgeon