How much is it to do my belly fat?

Costs for Liposuction of the abdomen

Fees vary considerably across the country and even in the same county. Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options. We charge $4500 for Liposuction of the abdomen. Fees include surgical fees, MD Anesthesia Costs, Facility Fees, preoperative care, and postoperative care. Most plastic surgeons (including ourselves) review their fees monthly. Current fees are effective through August 31, 2016.  

Cost for Liposuction of the Tummy

Different surgeons have different fees, it depends on your geographical area, the expertise of the surgeon, where the surgery is done (hospital or surgery center) anesthesiologist fees can vary, and the amount of surgery to be done. Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and get two or three consultations. However, don't base your choice on fees only, be sure you feel comfortable with your surgeon. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Abdominal liposuction costs

Pricing is based on a physical examination of the patient and assessment of her needs.  Board certified plastic surgeons have higher overhead expenses than dermatologists or other physicians which go along with their expertise and experience.  

Belly fat

Your belly fat has a few components. Internal (visceral) fat, external fat, abdominal muscle weakness. Internal fat needs to be reduced prior to any surgical procedures. Costs are variable. DrBurnett#realself100

Liposuction of belly

Thank you for asking about your tummy liposuction.
  • There is no fixed price for liposuction -
  • It depends on how many areas are treated and how much needs to be removed -
  • And whether it can be done in the office with local or if you need anesthesia.
  • I suggest you find a plastic surgeon near you for a consultation to discuss what you want done and how.
  • If the fat is internal - not under the skin- liposuction will not be able to remove it.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Hello and thank you for your question. The cost of liposuction varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Lipo of abdomen

The cost of liposuction of the abdomen will vary  from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. I suggest you see a few surgeons for evaluation.  Best of luck.

Liposuction Costs-NYC

Photos and physical exam would be helpful, but costs for liposuction of one region in the NYC region range from $3000-$5000. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, as it may be a bit more expensive, but training and expertise are important for this operation to avoid complications like contour irregularities. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon