My aerola leaks after having microbacterim fortituim infection and impact removal will it eventually stop? (photos)

So I got breast implants and breast lift where they cut my nipple in Dominican Republic both got infected after running test we found it was micribacterium fortuitum. The implants were removed I've been on antibiotics for 6 months after doing cultures and blood work regularly the doctor says there is no sign the infection still exists however every so often around the aerola where the incision is opens up and leaks leaving residue on my bra what could this be amd will it stop

Re-culture

I would certainly reculture the drainage to make sure that the organism is gone.  I would want that drainage to stop prior to inserting breast implants.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizguchi, MD