Am I a good candidate for a breast reduction with implants and lift? (Photo)

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.Kind regards

Breast reduciton and implants

Thanks for the question and for the photo.
I looks like you have enough breast tissue to have a breast reduction (which always includes a lift) without needing implants.
Best of luck.
Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Breast reduction with lift

From your picture you do look like a candidate for a breast reduction with lift. However, you already have a lot of breast tissue so you shouldn't need implants. But you should consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures to learn more about what's best for you. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Your breasts

You are a good candidate for a reduction - which includes a lift. The last thing you need are implants, you have plenty of breast tissue. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Breast reduction and a lift

I am not sure why you would ask for a reduction and implants.  One reduces the breast while the other adds volume. If you have enough volume, a lift alone may be sufficient or adding an implant to give more volume can be performed as well.

Reduction & Lift

Yes, you are a great candidate for a reduction/lift.  I would have liked to see other views of your torso to get a better idea of exactly what type of surgery you would be a candidate for.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction with implants

You are certainly a good candidate for the breast reduction surgery; reduction includes nipple elevation and reduction of the nipple areolar complex.  As for the implant. If you are trying to have an insurance company pay for the reduction, you cannot add a cosmetic component for cleavage nor can you reduce and then compensate for that extra loss of volume with implants.  On a fee for service basis, if you are concerned about the potential for flattening in the upper quadrant of the breast, this can be considered. However, I prefer for patients to adapt to their new normal first and then assess as to size as well as other factors. Keep in mind, as well, that if you had significant sagging in the breasts, the quality of your skin tone will not change with the reduction.