I'm 5'6 and 104 lbs. I have a small butt and I don't feel comfortable with it. What's the best non surgical option?

im skinny and would like to gain weight only in the right places like my hips and butt for instance. How can I make that possible without having to do surgery ?

Hello and thank you for your question!When it comes to non-surgical procedures for a buttocks augmentation, the options are limited. You should consider researching the use of hyaluronic acid, however the effects are not permanent. Most procedures done on this area are surgical. Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. There are many people out there selling “nonsurgical” procedures where they inject substances for buttock augmentation. NONE of these are reliable procedures and can be very dangerous. With Brazilian butt lift we transfer fat from one area of the body to the other. These fat cells are transferred in microinjections throughout multiple planes in the buttock tissue so that they can gain new blood supply and live in their new home, providing increased volume and shape to the buttocks.
When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.
Best is to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

Photos

Thanks for the question. 
I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL

I do not know of any non surgical way of enhanciong ones buttocks.  Working out will enhance the Gluteus muscles, but rarley is that sufficient for the projection and roundness one desires.  A Brazilian Butt lift is usually the best option.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

BBL

I do not know of any way you can selectively enhance your buttock region without fat grafting.Exercise may build up muscles a bit, but will unlikely give you the result you are looking for.