4 weeks PO, will my double bubble disappear? (photos)

I'm flexing in the photo

Double bubble

Thanks for your question.
You are still early in the healing process.  The implants press on the crease and stretch it over time.  I would have liked to see your pre operative photos to assess the crease and nipple location as well.
Dr. T

Double bubble

You are still very early in your healing phase, and tissue still needs to soften and the muscles relax. You may find over time that the area settles down nicely. Continue to keep all your appointments with your surgeon and follow all your post operative instructions.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

It would be helpful to see photos without the flexing going on.  Of course, things may change slightly over the next 3-4 months.  However, the fact that this crease reveals itself when you are flexing means that there are some fibrous attachments from the muscle to the skin--though they may slightly less with time, my guess is that it will persist to some degree.  Visit with your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns, but know that it is still too early to judge the final result.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

4 Weeks Post Op

Thank you for your question. Contour irregularities can be concerning but 4 weeks post op is too soon to evaluate results. I recommend that you continue to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon and assess progress closer to 6 months post op.
All the best

Animation deformity

Thanks for reaching out.  You are still too early to really determine what your final result.  What does it look like when you are not flexing.  If it only appears when you flex that it is really an animation deformity and not a double bubble.  A true double bubble would need a revision to fix.  If it is an animation deformity it does not absolutely need to be fixed as most of your day is not in a flexed position.  You would have to see how things settle to best plan next.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regardsDr. Emmanuel Mallol

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Fold issue

It is too early to tell. Sometimes the surgeon opens the fold and scores the lower pocket to allow the implant to expand and better match the other side, and this can soften with time.