163cm 41.3KG, underweight 24YO (34C or 32D max) is it feasible? How many ccs and what type of implants are suitable? (photos)

163 cm 41.3KG, underwght 24YO (thinking 34C/36C/32D/34D) is it feasible? Chest frame: 66cm bust: 73cm horizontal measurement of 1 bust:13.5cm vert measure:13cm length of chest width upper pole (armpit to armpit):29cm

Breast augmentation and lift, some advices:

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Implant selection

The best way to choose implants is to be seen in person and be properly evaluated. Best of luck......

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Be careful

Thank you for your question and photos.  You are on a good position on one hand because the basic configuration of your breast is good but you need better fullness and shape. It is very important that you seek the opinion of a surgeon with a lot of experience with a situation like yours and I recommend someone worth at least 10 to 15 years of practice after residency. This gives you the best chance of achieving an excellent results which should be likely.Hope this helps. Leland Deane MD FACS Manhattan, Garden City, Babylon  NY

Leland Deane, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Dear xoxo,
The photos are a little confusing.  Are any of them your photos?  Are all of them your photos?  Consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon will help you determine your options to achieve your goal result.  Good luck!

You need an imaging software to make a determination about what size implants are optimal

Your photos are a good start but are not thorough enough to make a determination about what size implants would suite you best. The foot print or the "base diameter" of the breast is the basic building block of breast augmentation. Once this is determined then selection for a suitable sized implant can begin. An imaging system such as Vectra or Crisalix is VERY helpful for guiding you through the selection process. Once the photos are taken, you can "try on" an implant and see how your body frame would look with that specific implant. Planning at this stage can also take into account whether or not a lift is needed or if an implant alone will help you achieve your goals. 

BA size

Hello and thank you for your questions. Remember, it is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can in person examine you, take key measurements and go over with you your specific aesthetic goals. Bringing several photos of your "ideal" look can be helpful as well. During the consultation is a review and discussion about several things including the need for a breast lift with or without an implant, incision location, implant placement, implant size, shape, type as well as the expected recovery period. I take personal care of all my patients to ensure optimum results. There are several key differences and some similarities in the types and shapes of breast implants. It is best to see and feel in person the different sizes, shapes and textures of the various implants during a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best of luck.

Benjamin J. Cousins M.D.

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implant sizes

A number of anatomic reference points determine the "right" size implant for a particular patient.  However, there is some leeway to push that size bigger or smaller.  In order to get a qualified, expert opinion on your surgical options and expectations visit a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best of luck,
Keith M. Blechman, MD
New York, NY

Breast Implants

Without posted photos of the patient with  all views, as well as the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. It is best to be seen by a Board Certified PS and the appropriate treatment plan will be outlined after exam is conducted, as well as measurements taken.