What's wrong with my tubercle? Is there a way to reduce it? (photos)

Im 22 and I have a big tubercle. Growing up I used to bite it a lot then somebody told me that biting it off makes it grow bigger. As teen I still kept on biting my lips I try not to the days. Now the skin grows back on my tubercle area and sometimes looks like it waiting for me to bite it or will fall to grow back, especially when my lips are chapped. I want to put on lipstick and my lips don't look smooth or uniform. Is there a way to reduce it permanently

Lip reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. It is possible to reduce the size of your lip with a minor surgical procedure that can be performed under numbing medication. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician