I got butt shots almost 6 years ago. Is something wrong with me? (Photo)

I had got butt shots almost 6 yrs ago, the past year my skin started darkening and haven't been feeling well. Every time I go they say nothing's wrong. But ig feel something is wrong and my body don't feel right.

Butt Shots Damages

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Rios regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers.

For your information, in 1898 Dr. Robert Gersuny, Austrian surgeon, injected paraffin into the scrotum of a patient who was orquiectomizado (testicles removed). Here began the history of the injection of external substances to give volume to the face and body. This practice became very popular and now, there are whole chapters in plastic surgery books that explain how to try to correct and rebuild the serious effects of the application of paraffin. 

In your case, the skin is in really very bad general conditions, so you should do an MRI and be operated as soon as possible because the tissues are already damaged.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Rios.

Options to safely remove silicone from the hips and buttocks

Silicone can cause diffuse foreign body reaction. We are experts in the removal of silicone and other permanent fillers from the buttocks. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Silicone Reactions... Skin Darkening?

This looks like a silicone reaction, what was injected into your buttock? I suggest you see an expert for evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.